What's new

Halloween Cupcakes and Sticky Ginger Cake - Worsley College Lesson (1 Viewer)

Really enjoyed last night's class again. Thought you'd like to see my attempts at finishing the Halloween cupcakes at home. The funny looking black shape is supposed to be a black cat!!! I know ....... but had to have a go, lol. The sticky ginger cake is delicious, so moist and tasty. Sorry you can't taste it through the computer :wink:

IMG_2976.jpg

IMG_2975.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Those look gorgeous and I think your cupcakes are fantastic the decoration is really good, well done. That ginger cake does look moist, I love ginger cake. :D

Really enjoyed last night's class again. Thought you'd like to see my attempts at finishing the Halloween cupcakes at home. The funny looking black shape is supposed to be a black cat!!! I know ....... but had to have a go, lol. The sticky ginger cake is delicious, so moist and tasty. Sorry you can't taste it through the computer :wink:

View attachment 1128

View attachment 1129

I'm really glad you enjoyed the lesson although it went far too quickly this week. Your cupcakes are great Sue, well done on attempting the cat he's funny, your ginger cake looks delicious too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back