What's new

Halloween Cupcake Class - Student Creations (1 Viewer)

index.php

We had another great evening again last night and I'm pleased to say that Lydia managed to finish all her cupcakes this time. I do also have to say a very well done to Sue as not only did she arrive early (she originally thought she would be late) she also managed to participate even with a very bruised and battered finger.

:thumbs:

It was a lovely workshop and the girls seemed to have lots of fun, the banter was back between Lou and Sue and we had a new face this time with Lisa joining in our fun.

It was a spooktastic event and Lisa did fantastic seeing as this was pretty much her first attempt at cupcake decorating.

Thanks again ladies for another fun evening and a very well done on your creations, they even let me take pics this time whilst they were creating! :wink:

Whilst I am thanking and praising I also have to thank my daughter Han for making me incorporate purple into the colour scheme, she was right, a little colour goes a long way.

Here are the pics. :D

11.PNG

13.PNG

12.PNG

Here are the ladies creating their creepy cupcakes whilst having a fangtastic time! :wink:

Here are their wonderful creations:

1. These are the toppers I made and demonstrated throughout the evening.

10.PNG

2. These were made by Gail, the Ghost is my favourite, it's not too scary but just spooky enough!

3. Made by Doreen, I especially love Doreen's cauldron.

4. Made by Abi, the cauldron looks likes it is brewing a lot of potions in it, another fab job, well done.

14.PNG

5. Lydia finished all her cupcakes this evening and even added a ring to her claw and a bow to her ghost, I love it when my students get creative.

6. These are Sue's my favourite is the witches hat, I love all the stars on it, it makes it very magical!

7. These were made by Lisa who has never really made anything like this before, as you can see she has done a tremendous job and is thrilled with her results.

8. Lou has made our final creations, she has added extra embellishment to the ghost eyes and added her own take on some of the designs.

15.PNG

Well done ladies, another great night and many thanks for your continued support.

See you soon. :D

The concentration on the ladies faces, but then when you see their creations, well worth it. I bet they're very proud of what they achieved, I would be.
A wonderful collection of cakes they look very scary, and of course very yummy. :D

Thanks Joan, I should have taken the pics of them laughing and giggling, I may have to take some of those in the future so that people are aware the courses are fun, fun fun.

The ladies do tell me the workshops are very therapeutic for them.

It was a lovely night and now brings us one step closer to our next ones which are my favourite! Dare I say it Christmas Cupcakes here we come! :wink:

Attachments

• 11.PNG
    11.PNG
    206.5 KB · Views: 138
  • 14.PNG
    14.PNG
    515.9 KB · Views: 112
  • 15.PNG
    15.PNG
    581.3 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread