What's new

Decora Set of 4 Rectangular Tagliapasta Cookie Cutters Review (1 Viewer)

I've been looking at updating some of my shape cutters recently and came across these rectangular ones from the Decora range. There are four different sizes in the pack, and they can be used for a multitude of projects such as biscuits, cookies, and cake decorating shapes, to name but a few.

Product Packaging

1 Decora Rectangular Cookie Cutters Review by Help Me Bake.jpg
  • The cookie cutters arrived in a good quality plastic box, which keeps them intact.

Product Care

• The instructions on the packaging state that the cutters should be washed before use.
  • It does not say whether they are dishwasher safe; however, I washed them in the dishwasher's top knife and fork drawer, and they came out fine.

Quality/Colour

2 Decora Rectangular Cookie Cutters Review by Help Me Bake.jpg
  • The cutters are a bright orange colour.
  • They're easily visible.
  • They're made from sturdy food-safe plastic.
  • And hold their shape when cutting.

Dimensions

3 Decora Rectangular Cookie Cutters Review by Help Me Bake.jpg
  • The largest cutter is approximately 7.2 cm x 5.1 cm
  • The next largest is about 5.3 cm x 4 cm
  • The smaller one is about 3.5 cm x 2. 5 cm
  • And the smallest one is 1.5 cm x 1.1 cm

Uses​

4 Decora Rectangular Cookie Cutters Review by Help Me Bake.jpg

• They can be used for making small plaques or gift cards/tags using icing, fondant, sugarpaste or gum paste.
  • Used for making rectangular cupcake toppers.
  • The smallest one could be used to make a small brick effect or small brick shapes.
  • Ideal for cutting biscuit and cookie shapes.

Conclusion

I'm impressed with these cutters not only because you get four of them in the pack, but they're excellent quality and have multiple uses for both baking and cake decorating. I think they are worth the money and definitely worth another look at the range of cutters they do.​

Related Posts

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back