What's new

As seen on the Internet (2) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised he's not the size of a house being surrounded by all that chocolate. 🤣

The time to make all the incredible objects and then HE slices into them, not some customer or guest. I can only imagine the videos are for promotion?

A Guy

The time to make all the incredible objects and then HE slices into them, not some customer or guest. I can only imagine the videos are for promotion?

A Guy

I think he'll use the videos to promote his academy and some of the techniques he uses. Thus giving you an idea of the things you learn there. The pieces he makes are similar to some of the items he was teaching his students on the Netflix series.

I'm sure he gets to make spectacular pieces like that for companies and uses his skill set and videos to promote all the things that he can do. And let's face it, he can make spectacular items out of chocolate.

If I made things like that, I'd be posting vids all the time. 😍

Confused Tesla

A Guy

Lol! It's like ours sometimes. I'm still wondering where it picks up the sign that says we can do 90 mph and then 120 mph. 🤣

Last edited:
Lol! Confused.com, is it because it won't sink? I assume the liquid is causing that. It looks like mercury. It reminds me of that bit in the terminator when the copper melts and then starts to reform.

How ingenious! He's shielding himself from the sun and creating power at the same time to make his fan move and help cool himself down. John assures me the panel would be light so I'm happy about that. 😊

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back