What's new

New member welcome messages. (1 Viewer)

Hi Jacqui, glad to see you have finally joined the site, we hope you enjoy it. If you need any help then please let me know, if not I look forward to seeing you after the summer back in class. See you soon. :D

Hi Angie,

Really keen to see what the site has to offer in terms of tips and tricks! I'm an Australian living in Manchester so all my good baking equipment is at home, meaning I am back to basics on the baking front! It will be good for me!

thanks

Welcome Gaynor you've come to the right place if you need help with your baking. There's lots of tips and recipes here to inspire you. :D

Thanks guys (actually gails). Glad to be a part of the community. If you guys have any questions about my boards let me know! In the meantime I will be browsing around and learning everything I can about anything food related!

We would like to say Hello and a very Big welcome to our newest member the ABC Baking Show! Thank you for becoming a member and being part of our community. If you require any help or need anything further then please let me know.

Kind regards

Angie :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back