What's new

Cupcake decorating (1 Viewer)


Staff member
Hi Jules

Do you mean piping bags and nozzles? I usually buy a pack of disposable piping bags and use a 1M nozzle which makes rose shapes. If you want head over to Amazon and get yourself some nozzles off there.

To help you pipe please see my video further down on this How to make Ice Cream cupcake Cone Tutorial, it also shows you how to fill a piping bag handsfree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)