What's new

Cupcake Classes (1 Viewer)

Cupcake Classes by Help Me Bake

illuminated-candles-colorful-muffins-against-pink-backdrop.jpg

If do you require lessons and a hands-on approach then come along to one of our classes. I am a PTLLS qualified teacher, and I have taught multiple cupcake decorating classes, modelling classes and baking programs at a range of locations.

I have also tutored at Worsley College doing Cake Baking and Decorating courses, worked in Salford at Festive Fayre's and performed Guest Slots over the years.

What to expect on our cupcake courses...

For you to have fun whilst learning new skills.

2. Expose you to the fun, colourful world of cupcake design whilst extracting your hidden talents.

3. Help you create a collection of lovely topped cupcakes that will delight your family and friends.

4. Show you tips, tricks, handy hints, and easy ways to decorate and enhance your cupcakes.

5. Learn a variety of techniques and proper use of tools and equipment.

6. Provide you with demonstrations that allow plenty of time for a practical session.

7. Offer support when required and help you gain confidence that will allow you to go home and re-create the cupcake designs yourselves.

8. Receive a Certificate of Achievement for your participation and creations.

No prior skills are required to attend the course and all aprons, tools; equipment is provided, so the only thing you have to do is turn up. The cupcakes are baked fresh on the day, I have a Food Hygiene Rating of 5 and a Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene in Catering.

hygiene rating.JPG

Please be advised that allergens are present in the cupcakes and ingredients we use so if you do require any further information, then please get in touch. Contact Angie.

Please also read the T&C's and then book your places using the links provided.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to teaching you soon!

Kind regards

Angie
Help Me Bake
Helping others achieve!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back