What's new

Stampers Anonymous Layering Stencil Review - Lace THS034 Design

I have just discovered a stencil that I purchased a while back and thought I would add it to my list of reviews.​

Stampers Anonymous Stencil Review by Help Me Bake 2.jpg​

The Tim Holtz collection from Stampers Anonymous has multiple stencil designs and is based in the USA; I'm currently reviewing the Lace THS034 design that I purchased in the UK.​

Product Packaging​

  • The stencil is covered with a good quality cellophane sleeve and has a sturdy cardboard insert to prevent warping.
Stampers Anonymous Stencil Review by Help Me Bake 3.jpg​

Product Care/Storage​

  • There are no washing instructions on the packaging, but this is due to the stencil being geared more towards drawings and crafts.
  • I hand washed the stencil and then dried it using kitchen towel.
  • It's easy to store and doesn't take up much room.

Quality/Colour​

  • The stencil is a bright white colour.
  • It is made from a good grade flexible plastic.

Dimensions​

  • The total height of the stencil from top to bottom is approximately 21.5 cm
Stampers Anonymous Stencil Review by Help Me Bake 4.jpg​
  • The full width across the stencil is about 10.5 cm
Stampers Anonymous Stencil Review by Help Me Bake 5.jpg​
  • The pattern itself is approximately 17.5 cm
Stampers Anonymous Stencil Review by Help Me Bake 6.jpg​
  • By approximately 8.5 cm
Stampers Anonymous Stencil Review by Help Me Bake 7.jpg​
  • The stencil is around 1mm thick.
Stampers Anonymous Stencil Review by Hep Me Bake 8.jpg​

Uses​

  • The stencil is very versatile and can be used for numerous projects.
  • It can be used for cake decoration, crafting and drawing.
  • It is used to add texture to your designs.
  • Great for adding patterns to cupcake toppers.
  • Easily peels away from icing fondant.

Stampers Anonymous Stencil Review by Help Me Bake 9.jpg​

Conclusion​

The stamp is extremely easy to use, gives you instant results and is made from good quality products. Not only that, but it has added a lovely design to my cupcake topper with minimal effort. I would highly recommend this product and will definitely look to buy other stencils from this range.​

Buy from
​


Related Posts
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top