What's new

Help Me Bake youtube channel. (1 Viewer)

So as we venture further into social media I always like to do a new thread saying where else we can be found. Well, this time we have branched out and finally entered youtube!

youtube.jpg

I'm quite excited by this prospect and will hopefully be whipping up more vids in next to no time, but for now, here's one I prepared earlier!

:p

Help Me Bake

Last edited:
Thanks Joan, I've just seen your comment and post. I thought it might be advisable to at least put something on there until I get up and running with my vids. At least that way people can check out the site and see what we do. :D

Done another little vid again today although this time it's for piping. I'm getting the hang of this vid stuff now! :wink: I've done it for the Ice Cream cupcake cones, the tutorial isn't quite finished yet but we're getting there. :D

Saw the vid before seeing this post, looking good Angie even though it wobbled a bit at the end. :D

That was Hannah, bless her she's my video buddy, it made me giggle as it's like she's amazed by the outcome and it shows on the vid. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back