What's new

As seen on the Internet (2) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's exciting to watch those constructions come down, most of the ones I've seen over here tend to collapse in on themselves rather than run along the ground like that one.

The engineering process though that goes into doing the job so that they fall exactly where they need to be, especially in built-up areas, is amazing. :loveit:

I saw a huge chimney come down by Fred Dibner when I was a teenager, and it came down similar to the one in the video, albeit quicker. However, I have seen some terrible ones on the internet, especially when they have gone wrong or stopped mid-session.

I did use to work with a girl who was an explosives expert. I think she worked in the explosives section for the mines or quarries in Wales. It was bizarre because I'd never come across anybody who had done anything like that before.

I saw quite a few of those by Fred, they had a series on TV about him and his work. I've never come across anyone, male or female, who has had anything to do with explosives. My brother worked down the mines but he worked with the pit ponies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back