What's new

Terms and Conditions (2 Viewers)

171 (Large).jpg

1. I work on a first-come, first-served and trust basis.

2. Reservations should be made via the internet using the links provided and must be paid in full before the lesson. If you require an alternative payment method, please contact me directly to arrange this.

3. I work on a trust basis so if you make alternative arrangements of payment with me and fail to attend the class or continually cancel you will be required to pay in advance on all future classes before any future reservations are made.

4. If you have booked/reserved a place and unfortunately cannot attend the class then please contact me asap and advise that you are unable to make it thus allowing your place to be offered to another person or to prevent unnecessary prep work and cupcake baking.

5. Unfortunately, if you have pre-paid, refunds cannot be given in the event you do not turn up to the session.

6. An Adult must accompany Under 18's throughout the lesson.

7. Programs are only a guide and may if necessary, be subject to amendments or change.

8. Please arrive 5-10 mins before the lesson so that we can go through the formalities and start promptly.

9. Please contact me directly before booking if you have any food intolerances or allergies, this is because allergens are present in the cupcakes and ingredients that we use.

Kind regards

Angie :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back