What's new

Happy Halloween! (1 Viewer)

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Happy Halloween peeps! Yes, it's that time of year again when you get to see Han's artistic flair and I try and muster some kind of face for a pumpkin. 🎃 Lol! My pumpkin isn't that far off that emoji! 😆 Han's didn't exactly go to plan, but she wanted me to do the other so made do. So without further ado here's the big reveal...are you ready for it! Ready! 🙃

Light's on!

Halloween  (3).jpg Halloween  (2).jpg

Light's off!

Halloween  (4).jpg

I think mine looks better with the light's on and Han's looks better with the lights off! 😂 Han also did additional art to hers, so I had to take a side shot to get the ghost in.

Halloween 5.jpg

I'm really pleased with mine in the day, but at night it just looks like I cut most of the front out! Well, nevermind here's to next year. 👻

Lol, thank you! I'm quite pleased with mine because it usually looks naff! 😆 My creative flair goes to icing and cake not anything I have to make. Halloween is finally over as I've just been to pick her up from Trick or Treating. I'm now hoping she puts away that scary doll that she has sat on a chair as part of her Halloween decorations. :scream:

Yeah, I loved her one from last year! Funnily enough, we were looking at a similar picture to this yesterday, some people are so creative. 😆

Users who are viewing this thread

Back