Recent content by anita.gugulski

  1. A

    First Attempt at a homemade Nothing Bundt Cakes - White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake (dupe)

    Thank you for your feedback! My second attempt came out incredible and it was the perfect birthday cake for my roommate!
  2. A

    First Attempt at a homemade Nothing Bundt Cakes - White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake (dupe)

    This was my first try at baking a bundt cake inspired by the Nothing Bundt White Chocolate Raspberry Cake. Starting with a boxed white cake mix makes the recipe simpler, and the addition of sour cream and pudding mix creates a delicious, moist texture. I accidentally overbaked the cake and I...
  3. A

    Keep One Change One [4]

    Truck stop
  4. A

    Last Letter Game [7]

    Neurotic
  5. A

    Last Letter Game [7]

    entangled
  6. A

    Black, Silver and Grey Tin Tips

    This will be helpful to know as I start to collect different types of bakeware!
  7. A

    Last Letter Game [7]

    Fellow
  8. A

    Joining the Tea Room Discussion

    Since I am a new member, I want to share one of my new favorite recipes to go with a cup of a tea. This French Apple Rum Cake is so tasty and pairs perfectly with tea or coffee for a delicious breakfast or a yummy snack. Apple Cake Recipe Looking forward to baking and learning with you all...
Back
Top