Recent content by makern

  1. M

    Need working out recipe for a cookie I bought

    Thanks for the suggestions. Just in time too. I was going to try another batch tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goees.
  2. M

    Need working out recipe for a cookie I bought

    I used A Guy's recipe except I took Angie's suggestion and only used 1 yolk. I have to say the taste and texture are spot on. Almondy, crumbly, just salty enough and not too buttery. But the look is kind of anemic. Sort of blobby with a few edge cracks but nothing on the surface. I didn't get...
  3. M

    Need working out recipe for a cookie I bought

    Thanks! I'll give this a try. Need to restock on some ingredients first.
  4. M

    Need working out recipe for a cookie I bought

    I live on the East Coast. Lots of diners. In almost all of these restaurants they sell these oversized cookies (see pic). They are about 6" in diameter and probably ½"-¾" thick. The pic shows a two-tone cookie but I'm just looking for a basic recipe for the non-chocolate part. The cookie itself...
Back
Top