What's new

What type of mixing machines do you guys use? (1 Viewer)

retired pastrychef

Just had a lengthy discussion elsewhere on this, the american kitchenaid mixers are very good.
The 5 quart and bigger models are especially robust in design. About $350 but we got a used one for $150 that has never been used, was a xmas gift that someone didn't want. It can handle anything but bagel dough.

My friend has a kitchen aid and swears by it, but I use a hand mixer for everything I bake as I like to feel the consistency of the batter. I suppose it's all down to your preferred method and how you've learned to bake.

If you're making large quantities, then I'm sure the kitchen aid or industrial mixer will be fab. I'm not quite up to making that much though. 😂

I recently donated my kitchen aid equivalent to one of my friends. I bought it on a deal a few years ago but have never used it. Tell a lie I used it once for a raspberry filling and then I never used it again.

I don't do any baking these days but I had a Kenwood Chef with a Liquidiser and normal attachments. I also had a food processor. Then there was the usual assortment of hand mixers and whisks. I just love gadgets so had a very wide variety. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back