What's new

Valentine's Themed Workshop - BSG (1 Viewer)

So as you know, I've started to venture back out into the world, and I've managed to have another wonderful meeting with my sugarcraft ladies.

This month's meeting was Valentine's inspired, and we weren't disappointed. We had three demonstrations in total by Judith, Mo and Nicola, ranging in levels from easy to difficult and even giving us the chance to get a little hands-on too.

Our first demonstration was provided by Judith, who runs the meetings. She demonstrated how to re-create these adorable cats entwined on a branch. The detailing on the face is a little intricate, which is why I thought they were painted on! Imagine my surprise when I found out all the shapes were made from modelling paste.

BSG Feb Workshop - Judith (Medium).jpg

The next demo we looked at was by Mo, who showed us how to paint! Now, this is something I would never have a go at simply because I can't paint. However, after a bit of encouragement and guidance from Mo, I felt like I was having a Bob Ross lesson! I really enjoyed painting, and it's definitely something I will try again!

BSG Feb Workshop Mo (Medium).jpg

Nicola then provided our third demo. She showed us how to recreate these lovely cupcake toppers, which were inspired by her love of the planets and stars. She purposely chose the theme and colours to coincide with Valentine's Day as she thought they would be a nice gift idea to give to the man in your life.

BSG Feb Workshop Nicola - (Medium) (Medium).jpg

As you can see, we had a great range of things to see and have a go at and plenty of things to keep us entertained. It was another brilliant meeting, and I'm looking forward to our next one.

If you'd like to find your local branch meeting, then please visit the BSG site.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back