What's new

Today...what have you been up to? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the option was available when we got married, in fact I don't think the conversion software had been invented then lol. I have the wedding vid, an 18th vid and a Hannah vid I think so not that many but stuff that I would like to keep.

Oh wow talk about timing, that would have been a fabulous part of the DVD and such a shame it was left out, I'm sure it would have still brought a laugh today. It's classic moments like that you want to keep.

Oh Joan we are slower than a donkey, seriously we left the last house being on 50MB and came here, unfortunately because of where we are we had to compromise on the speed and now we are waiting on broadband. I've never wanted anything so much in all my life!

Just sent you a test result I've just done, you wont think you're slow when you see the result there have been days when it's even slower. I suppose it depends on the time of day as well. :(

Oh! and I know the technology wasn't around when I got married, both times, once in 1963 and then 1976 we had to make do with photos. :wink:

Ok you win hands down but seriously it feels like that some days, I have to ask John if he's downloading and if he's watching youtube, that's it game over! Lol! You don't realise how much you miss something but I can promise you I will truly appreciate it when we get it. Not long now me hopes! :D

Busy busy week for me this week, plenty of bookings on my workshops :dinesh: and have other paperwork to sort through, I'm dying to get in the kitchen and bake though as I haven't done any yet this year. :( Not long now and I'll be baking up a storm :wink:, looking forward to it, that's the best part of the job. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back