What's new

Today: Hello there...what have you been doing up to? 2023 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
New year, new thread, new beginnings, new chapters! ❤️

New year (Medium).jpg

Last edited:
Have you redone the forum Angie, each subheading I've been to looks as if it's starting new again?

Only in the Tea Rooms. I start a fresh thread every year, so there aren't tons of pages going on for years.

Been a little bit creative and had a play about with some Bear designs today. Han's just decided to make a mug cookie using a squished banana. She says it's nice, but all I see are congealed ingredients in a mug. She likes it, though. :plead: She made chocolate orange cornflake cakes yesterday.

:lmao: Well as long as she likes it that's all that matters really, it's quite often the case that the worse-looking tastes the nicest. :D

I look forward to seeing your Bear designs. :kiss:

Lol! I know. I'm still debating about my bear designs, though, overall, I'm not feeling them at the minute, so I may have to go back to the drawing board.

So to finish off the holidays, we recently went Bowling. Han was made up, she hadn't been for a few years, but it's been over 20 years since John and I last went. In all honesty, I was pretty surprised at how busy it was, but I'm assuming a lot of the kids were still off school.

I did quite well as I won the first game, and then John won the second game by getting a double strike. It was good fun and something we will probably do again at some point.

Today is a rest day apart from some chores and then we'll get back into the swing of things as Han goes back to 6th form next week. Ooh, there's a thought I better check her washing! :lmao:

Kelly's lot goes back on Monday and her hubby's taking 2 weeks' holiday. It could be months before she's better and she might never get better they don't know how much damage has been done to her lungs and the clots could come back. I'm hoping not too much damage as been done and she can make a complete recovery.
:)

Yeah, they must have all gone back late this year. I know some of them were back Weds and when I was at school, it was always around the 4/5th that we went back.

Aww, well she's young enough and strong enough to take it one day at a time, and then bit by bit, she will get better. It may take a little time but I'm sure she will get there. ❤️

Yes, she was told it could be months before she is better but she's taking it easy and has hubby looking after her and the kids are being good as well. She has got all the gadgets to keep an eye on her readings and oxygen levels as well. ❤️

Well back to the norm today! Up early doors, dropped Han off this morning and currently trying to get back into the swing of things.

Good luck trying to get back to normal, Kelly's lot went back this morning and her hubby took her in car to give the dogs a run but the field they usual go to was flooded and there was a swan on it. The dogs were not amused. :eyeroll:

I know it's a bit back and forth at the minute. I'm sure just as we get back into the swing of things it'll be half term again. :lmao:

They're so cute! :loveit:

Busy today, working behind the scenes, early pick up for Han and working out what on earth I'm going to make for tea later. Ooh, I can't contain my excitement for the day! :lmao:

I thought the baker was having fun today, I agree they do look cute and I bet he had no trouble selling them. I wonder if he's done it before and baked different animals. :loveit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back