What's new

Thought for the day... (1 Viewer)

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
~Thomas Jefferson

A Guy

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
~A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

A Guy

Think big, believe big, act big, and the results will be big. - Anonymous

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one.
~John Lennon

A Guy

Every journey begins with but a small step and every day is a chance for a new, small step in the right direction. Just follow your Heart song. - Mattie J T Stepanek

I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.
~Mother Teresa

A Guy

Let everything you do be done as if it makes a difference. - William James

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
~ Dr. Seuss

A Guy

When your values are clear to you, making decisions becomes easier. - Roy Disney

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
~Bob Gostischa

A Guy

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but the seeds you plant. - Robert Louis Stevenson

The whole point of being alive is to evolve into the complete person you were intended to be. Oprah Winfrey

Last edited by a moderator:
Motivation brings excitement, happiness, positive expectations and energy. - Remez Sasson

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
~Mark Twain

A Guy

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. Edith Wharton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back