What's new

The Cake and Bake Show Manchester 2014 (Pictures) (1 Viewer)

VIP Tickets are now on sale for this so you better get them quick before they run out. I'm looking forward to going again this year, checking out the trends and taking lots more pictures!

Cake and Bake 2014.JPG

For more details view the website: The Cake and Bake Show Manchester

Last edited:
Is that where you went last year there's that many of them these days I never know which one is which? :dizzy:

Yes it was, it's in Manchester again this year so me and Jules are going, it's actually my Christmas present. Jules has booked us on some courses too, no idea which ones but should be fun! :D

We've had such an amazing day taking in all the cakes and stalls on display. There are many talented people at the show and there was lots to do and see. I have taken oven 300 pictures so I'm going to have to work my way through them and do a huge write up! :D

Here are just a few pics to keep you going...
Cake1.jpg

Here's me at the top of the cupcake stand! Fabulous Darling! :wink:

Cake2.jpg

This is Dawn from Dinkydoodle doing one of her Airbrushing lessons.

Cake4.jpg

Cake5.jpg

These were some of the techniques she showed us.

Cake5 Eric Lanlard.jpg

Here is Eric Lanlard doing one of his cooking sessions.

Cake6.jpg

Here is one of the stalls at the show selling aprons and kitchen tableware.

At the show there was a walkway that you could get through that was completely edible, it was part of this year's jungle theme. There were some fabulous creations in it!

Cake7.jpg

Cake8.jpg

These are just a few of the amazing creations that were on show, the people who made these are seriously talented! The detail is second to none!

Cake9.jpg

Cake10.jpg

Cake11.jpg

Cake12.jpg

Cake13.jpg

Cake14.jpg

This is spectacular and defies gravity! Just don't lean in for a selfie!

Cake15.jpg

Cake16.jpg

More fabulous edible creations!

Cake17.jpg

Selfie time lol! This is me and my good friend, Jules, in the Jungle Themed Edible Walkway; honestly, it was like being in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, and you just wanted to eat stuff!

The creators of the walkway were Cake Bomb I think, they are what I like to call serious Cake Artist's.

Last edited:
Cake20.jpg

Cake21.jpg

More from inside the Jungle Walkway

Cake24 Doggy treats.jpg

This is a doggy treat stall that was at the show.

Cake25.jpg

Hampers for sale.

Cake26.jpg

Cake27.jpg

Cake29.jpg

How cool are these chocolate treats and how realistic do they look? These would make for a fabulous present for someone, I even thought about getting my Dad some chocolate tools they looked that good!

Cake30.jpg

Here is a picture of Dawn again from Dinkydoodle with the Elephant that she had made, I'm sure a lady at Cake Bomb made the monkey.... phenomenal doesn't cover it, and yes it is cake, and yes they did cut it later on. :D

Cake31.jpg

Here's me...I'm one step closer to meeting Buddy! :wink:

Cake33.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, Joan. :wink:

Here are some more amazing creations that were on display at the show, there are some very talented bakers/cake decorators out there!

Cake367.jpg

Cake38.jpg

How realistic do these monkey's look.

Cake39.jpg

Cake40.jpg

This is a fabulous Monster University display and for all you Corrie Fans out how about this Coronation Street Rovers Return Cake!

Cake41.jpg

Here's Frank Sidebottom.

Cake44.jpg

Cake45.jpg

A beautiful 5 tier wedding cake and the magnificent Day of the Dead ladies.

Cake46.jpg

How cool is this Frozen cake with Olaf and Sven the reindeer. (Pun intended):wink:

Cake47.jpg

Cake48.jpg

These are some of Rhu Strand's Collection of beautiful dolls.

Cake49.jpg

Here is a beautiful Angel model alongside a mermaid.

Cake50.jpg

Here is a fabulous creation from Incredible Edibles.

As you can see from the photos, there is definitely something for everybody to hear no matter what your tastes are! And the puns roll on! :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back