What's new

Terry's Chocolate Orange Ghost and Pumpkins (1 Viewer)

As we are back on seasonal themes and with Halloween coming up, I recently made this Terry's Chocolate Orange Ghost and Pumpkins.

Halloween Ghost  and Pumpkins - Terry's Chocolate Orange by Help Me Bake.jpg

The body of the ghost is made from Terry's Chocolate Orange, and the remainder is made from Icing/Fondant.

Halloween Ghost and Pumpkins Terry's chocolate Orange by Help Me Bake (1) (Medium).jpg

Halloween Ghost and Pumpkins Terry's chocolate Orange by Help Me Bake (2) (Medium).jpg

Because my orange had split, I placed a small piece of icing fondant at the top to hold it in place. Then, to keep the chocolate orange on the board, I used another piece of icing/fondant at the base.

Halloween Ghost and Pumpkins Terry's chocolate Orange by Help Me Bake (8) (Medium).jpg

At this point, measure your icing/fondant to ensure that it fits properly over your chocolate orange before your start to add the piping gel. Once you are happy with the size and shape, place it back on your silicone mat until needed.

Halloween Ghost and Pumpkins Terry's chocolate Orange by Help Me Bake (5) (Medium).jpg

Halloween Ghost and Pumpkins Terry's chocolate Orange by Help Me Bake (6) (Medium).jpg

I then used piping gel to stick the icing/fondant to the chocolate orange and used Renshaw's Jet Black and White for the Ghost and then Tiger Orange and Lincoln Green for the pumpkins.

Halloween Ghost and Pumpkins Terry's chocolate Orange by Help Me Bake (10) (Medium).jpg

To define the grooves in the pumpkins, I used a little cocoa powder only because I didn't have any brown lustre dust.

I used small amounts of water to stick the black eyes and mouth onto the ghost and then made the whites using a dotting tool and some edible white paint.

Halloween Ghost and Pumpkins Terry's chocolate Orange by Help Me Bake (13) (Medium).jpg

Halloween Ghost and Pumpkins Terry's chocolate Orange by Help Me Bake (20) (Medium) (Medium).jpg

The witches hat was made by rolling a cone and then spreading out the base with my fingers. I then indented the hat with a Dresden tool to make the creases.

Halloween Ghost and Pumpkins Terry's chocolate Orange by Help Me Bake (16) (Medium).jpg

The bow was made using Orange Saracino Modelling Paste and a Jem Bow Cutter.

Halloween Ghost and Pumpkins Terry's chocolate Orange by Help Me Bake (17) (Medium).jpg

And there you have it, a cute Halloween Ghost and Pumpkins Terry's Chocolate Orange.

Halloween Ghost and Pumpkins Terry's Chocolate Orange by Help Me Bake 17.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back