What's new

Strawberry Fruit Trifle Cup Tutorial (1 Viewer)

If you want to indulge a little this summer then why not try your hand at making these quick and easy Summertime Trifles.

Strawberry-Trifle-27-480x403.jpg

You will require a batch of pre-made cupcakes that have been cooled, please see the Victoria Cupcakes Tutorial to help you. This recipe can be halved to make six cupcakes.

Tip: How many trifles you get depends on the size of your plastic cups and how much cake and strawberry you wish to put in each. For a family of four, I would make 12 cupcakes, use 2 punnets of strawberries and use the large plastic cups for each trifle.

Ingredients/Equipment:
1 Batch of Cupcakes
1 Punnet Strawberries (Pre-wash your Strawberries in cold water and dry them with kitchen towel).
Fresh Squirty Cream
Ready-Made Custard
Chocolate Sprinkles
Plastic Cups & Spoons

1-Strawberry-Trifle-36-480x360.jpg

2-Strawberry-Trifle-38-480x640.jpg

1. Slice the cupcakes horizontally into three sections.

1-Strawberry-Trifle-38-480x360.jpg

2. Place a slice of cake into the plastic cup and then slice some strawberries and place the strawberry slices on top of the cake. With the other trifle, I started with squirty cream first. As an alternative to strawberries, you could use berries instead.

Strawberry-Trifle-2-480x459.jpg

3. Now add a layer of custard, I poured mine slowly straight from the carton; however, you could use a spoon to place the custard on.

Strawberry-Trifle-4-480x493.jpg

4. Add another layer of cake, and then add a layer of squirty cream, build up the layers until you have reached the top of the plastic cup.

Strawberry-Trifle-8-480x640.jpg

Strawberry-Trifle-10-480x640.jpg

5. Once you have reached just under the top, then add a layer of squirty cream and some chocolate sprinkles like so.

Strawberry-Trifle-11-480x383.jpg

6. However, for extra decadence, you can whip some extra squirty cream up on one side and then add a strawberry on the other to balance it out, then add some chocolate sprinkles and enjoy al fresco!

Strawberry-Trifle-27-480x403.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back