I have just discovered a stencil that I purchased a while back and thought I would add it to my list of reviews.
The Tim Holtz collection from Stampers Anonymous has multiple stencil designs and is based in the USA; I'm currently reviewing the Lace THS034 design that I purchased in the UK.
- The stencil is covered with a good quality cellophane sleeve and has a sturdy cardboard insert to prevent warping.
- There are no washing instructions on the packaging, but this is due to the stencil being geared more towards drawings and crafts.
- I hand washed the stencil and then dried it using kitchen towel.
- It's easy to store and doesn't take up much room.
- The stencil is a bright white colour.
- It is made from a good grade flexible plastic.
- The total height of the stencil from top to bottom is approximately 21.5 cm
- The full width across the stencil is about 10.5 cm
- The pattern itself is approximately 17.5 cm
- By approximately 8.5 cm
- The stencil is around 1mm thick.
- The stencil is very versatile and can be used for numerous projects.
- It can be used for cake decoration, crafting and drawing.
- It is used to add texture to your designs.
- Great for adding patterns to cupcake toppers.
- Easily peels away from icing fondant.
The stamp is extremely easy to use, gives you instant results and is made from good quality products. Not only that, but it has added a lovely design to my cupcake topper with minimal effort. I would highly recommend this product and will definitely look to buy other stencils from this range.