What's new

Pull apart garlic bread (1 Viewer)

macette

Hi all, does anyone have a fail proof recipe for pull apart garlic bread. Really need one for Sunday. Was going to try a cinnamon roll technique only with garlic butter and parsley but not sure that would work...nice soft rolls might be better...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ooh, you've got me there, I've made bread before but never made a garlic bread however I've just done a quick search on the net and found this Tear n Share Garlic Bread by Jamie Oliver which looks lovely.

The picture shows small rolls which will easily pull apart so this is maybe what you might be after depending on how many you are making for.

I agree if you are wrapping dough up like a cinnamon roll I'm not sure you're going to end up with the effect you are looking for, I think the roll idea is much better. :)

Last edited:
I will investigate that, saw these two on Pinterest garlic bread flower looks posh...lol
996b8148735829cfe80d0f8380a50654.jpg

The flower one does look pretty, like you Angie I've made bread but never garlic bread and it was many years ago. I've tended to go for the ready done garlic baguettes if I need any.

The flower one does look pretty, like you Angie I've made bread but never garlic bread and it was many years ago. I've tended to go for the ready done garlic baguettes if I need any.

Yes I have always gone for ready made as well...but because I have a new mixer I might try homemade just once...lol ...just to see if I can....[emoji23]

And why not, good luck with it, my baking days are over I'm afraid. You make the most of that new mixer, what make have you got ?

And why not, good luck with it, my baking days are over I'm afraid. You make the most of that new mixer, what make have you got ?

Saw a great bargain on Kenwood multiOne lovely machine and blender and processor included. I have tried all the bits... lol . Would of loved kitchenAid but it's 4 times the price so my little Kenwood will do nicely it's my very first stand mixer loving the dough hook... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to have a Kenwood Chef, dough hook, k beater and whisk. It came with a Liquidiser and I also had a potato peeler with, it was old as I'd got it in the early '60s.

Yes yes mine is just like a smaller chef. They have a great name for being reliable and long lasting. I should of got one long ago. It's quite possible the machine will out last me [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok have got the garlic flower made and in the fridge ready to bake, grandkids are coming for dinner so they should go through it.... will let you know how it goes down with a pic if it's worked...lol

Ooh go you Macette that looks fabulous darling!:D Did you watch the vid? Well at least you've tried and tested it before the weekend so it will be perfect by then! Whoop whoop! :wink: Very impressed!

The pic looks fine and the shape is really pretty. I think what you think is showing as burnt is where your phone or iPad is casting a shadow.

I'm glad you made it! [emoji4]

Thanks Joan, it was great fun to make...the grandkids loved it but not garlicky enough...:-/. But it was easier than I thought to put together, the YouTube video really helps, I like to see how it's done rather than just read it. Next I have to try hot cross buns....[emoji16]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back