What's new

party time (1 Viewer)

Catsmum

Hi I am trying to find a good recipe for a 12 inch round black forest gateau. Got other half's big birthday party in a few weeks and want to make this as one of the buffet desserts. Really would appreciate any help

many thanks

Catsmum

Hello Catsmum, I'm sure Angie will have some suggestions to make when she sees your post, sorry I can't help as I don't bake anymore. It sounds like it's going to be a good party and very yummy. 🎂 :D

Hi I am trying to find a good recipe for a 12 inch round black forest gateau. Got other half's big birthday party in a few weeks and want to make this as one of the buffet desserts. Really would appreciate any help

many thanks

Catsmum

Hi Catsmum

Thank you for your post.

I don't have a tried and tested recipe for a Black Forest Gateaux, especially a 12-inch size, and after having a look at some recipes, I can't even find any consistency between any of them as they all have different methods of making them.

The only thing I can suggest is popping over to Cake Flix and asking them, as they have a mass of recipes and bakers on hand that will probably be able to sort you out with the required recipe and help you are looking for.

I hope this helps, and good luck with your party.

Best wishes

Angie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back