What's new

Mini Mascot (1 Viewer)

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
I have to say a BIG thank you to my wonderful friend Jules who made me this lovely mascot for Help Me Bake. It was a belated birthday present which I received today. I am very touched by her efforts and absolutely love my mini-me complete with a wooden spoon, whisk and cupcake.

Thanks, Sugarblonde Sparkles you're a STAR!

Mini Mascot.JPG

Last edited:
I love it, you say she made it herself, talented lady.

I have a figure sitting on my telly that I was given on one of my birthdays when I worked at Tudor Lodge, I was the cleaner there for 10 years, seven days a week, but I did have Christmas Day off. I'll take a photo of it later and add it to this post, it's very funny.

Seven days a week you must have loved your job! Aww please do Joan I would love to see it.
clear.png

Just remembered that ornament I told you about, I can't remember if it was one of my birthdays or my retirement when they bought this for me, but here you go Angie.

Joan Mascot.JPG

I'm having problems trying to upload the photo Angie, I'll have another look later when I have a bit more time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww Joan that's lovely! I love the personalised touch with presents. Don't worry about the pic John's sorted for me!
thumbs.gif

Oh! thanks for that Angie, tell John thank you, whatever I tried to do it wouldn't take and show.

Glad you like her, she made me laugh when they gave it to me, I have a couple of drinking mugs as well they gave me during my time there, I think both of them came from America, I know one did, one of the owners and her sister were American.

Out of any presents I get I always prefer the personalised touch, I'm not about the cost I'm more about the thought that went into it. I have a lovely cup of one of my friends plus this. Han is fantastic at choosing gifts for me, she gets it spot on every time!

Last edited:
I agree, one of the mugs I use for my cocoa at night, it's got on one side a comic crossed eyed cat telling you to go away not awake yet and the other side tells you I'd rather be in bed, then all around the bottom there's different words, snooze, bed, etc. It was appropriate for the time as I was always there about 6 o'clock every morning. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back