What's new

Happy New Year! (1 Viewer)

A Guy

Wishing you all a Happy New Year. Let's hope 2023 is better than 2022 :wink:

image.png

A Guy

Aww, thank you, you're a little bit early yet, though. I thought I'd missed something.:lmao:

Wishing you all the very best in the coming year. Thank you for your continued posts to the site too. ❤️

I'll put my best wishes here as well as I will have closed down at midnight.

I'm not sure if Kelly will get in touch with me, she's in hospital at the moment, she had been on steroids and an inhaler as they thought she might have asthma and she was fine while she was taking them but the symptoms came back when she'd finished them.

Her chest x-ray was clear but they did a scan and found a few clots on her lungs so started off injecting her with blood thinners a couple of times they've tried to lower the oxygen she is connected to but she had trouble breathing again so she's still connected and they won't let her out till they have it under control. That's another worry I'm trying to deal with.

I hope Kelly feels better soon Joan. Angie, I knew it would be after NY there when I came on again, so...

A Guy

Thanks Bill, that's what I hope as well, her hubby is going to take their youngest in to see her today as she is really upset because her Mum isn't there with her. What upsets me as well is that I can't do anything to help.:crys:

When I texted her last night she said they hadn't done anything about it so not sure if they'll try again today or not.

She was playing Cluedo with hubby and the kids over Facetime.

I hope Kelly is improving daily, and I wish her a speedy recovery. What a lovely gesture playing Cluedo on Facetime.

Her levels are starting to gradually get to the right level, they dropped her oxygen down and it went down but not enough for them to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back