What's new

Friends Reunion Trailer (1 Viewer)

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
I'm so excited to see this, although I've just had to stop the trailer 25 seconds in because Han will go mad if I watch it without her. 🤣

Looking forward to the episode...and watching the rest of this when Han gets in from school. 😊

Last edited:
I've seen the trailers for it but I never watched it when it was on and probably won't watch it when it does come back.

I've seen the trailers for it but I never watched it when it was on and probably won't watch it when it does come back.

Han and I love it; we still watch it all the time now; however, as far as I know, they are only doing this reunion episode and nothing more.

Han and I love it; we still watch it all the time now; however, as far as I know, they are only doing this reunion episode and nothing more.
Yes I realized that, I know there are supposed to be a lot of star guests that will be appearing in it. :)

Yeah, there's a huge list of celebrities, and some of the other actors who starred in it are making an appearance.

lisa kudrow friends GIF

David Beckham has been mentioned along with Lady Gaga, and then Tom Selleck and Maggie Wheeler are also said to be in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back