What's new

Elf on the shelf. (1 Viewer)

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
We are pleased to announce that this year will be the start of new Christmas Traditions for us as we add the most recent member of the family. Today we are delighted to confirm that Santa has bestowed upon us one of his lovely little elves that help
him in his quest to see if we are naughty or nice or if he should be checking his list twice!

Elf on the shelf (6)-001.jpg

Elf on the shelf (10)-001.jpg

Brandi, as we have named her, is our little helper who will report back to Santa each evening, she travels far and wide and reports to Santa's side, although at present she's putting her feet up and chilling in the bed Han's made for her!

Elf on the shelf (3)-001.jpg

We look forward to her adventures and will keep you updated of where she lands on her return!
From what we gather, she loves elfing around!

:wink:

Last edited:
Kelly has an elf, she got him last year but it's not the one you have. Hers is the type that hides around the house getting up to mischief, I can't remember everything he gets up to but I do know he's been found in the sweet tin surrounded by empty wrappers, the kids love him.

I think we may have a mischievous one too although she may grow into her naughtiness! :p Once the front room is finished who knows what she'll get up to! :wink:

Well, this morning we found Brandi like this.....

Elf on the shelf (17)-001.jpg

...obviously trying to help herself to the advent calendar chocolates which Hannah found hilarious, she must have been starving after all that travelling. :D

Later on, though she decided to put her feet up and read a good book, she's pages ahead of us, so we're just hoping she doesn't reveal any of the plotlines to us.

Elf on the shelf (23)-001.jpg

Last edited:
Glad to see you're having fun with her, I know Kelly and her lot have lots of fun with Elvin.

Lol Bill that is one of my favourite Christmas movies! He loves elfin around!

Last edited:
Well, Brandi forgot her key last night so she ended up making a Santa's entrance, lucky for her the fire wasn't on otherwise she would have burned her bum!

IMG_20151209_140105-001.jpg

Not to worry though, after her startling appearance she hot-footed it to bed and started telling Louis all about it.....is that a microphone Louis or are you just pleased to see her.....oi cheeky! :wink:

Elf on the shelf (32)-002.jpg

Last edited:
:roflmao:Definitely a cheeky madam. Just seen the Facebook post Kelly did and Elvin had wrapped toilet paper all round the Christmas Tree. :doh:

:roflmao:Definitely a cheeky madam. Just seen the Facebook post Kelly did and Elvin had wrapped toilet paper all round the Christmas Tree. :doh:

Joan, I loved that she called him Elvin that is a fab name and the fact that he gets up to mischief. The toilet roll wrapping is fantastic @Bill; this is the best fun we've had in ages, you should get one! :p

Yesterday Brandi was happily making friends and playing games when she returned from Santa's house.....

Elf on the shelf (26)-001.jpg

Although in the early hours of this morning when she returned, she met up with Gingy and all hell broke loose! Firstly she's rockin' around the Christmas tree....

5 Elf on the shelf.jpg

Then the party games began!

6 Elf on the shelf (33)-001.jpg

7 Elf on the shelf (39)-001.jpg

This is how we found her first thing this morning! :eyeroll:

8 Elf on the shelf (42)-001.jpg

Last edited:
:roflmao:Love it, at least she's getting in the Christmas spirit, literally. :Devil:

I know, I'll have to keep an eye on her, we found her this morning doing stretches and an acrobatic routine on my towel rail...

elf on the shelf (113)-001.jpg

She must have done a little too much stretching though as later on she was found whizzing around on Zoomer!

Elf on the shelf (68)-001.jpg

Last edited:
She's been at it again except this time with the tinsel! She makes sure everyone gets into the Christmas spirit!

Elf on the shelf (132)-001.jpg

She later decided to help herself to the chocolates!

Elf on the shelf (137)-001.jpg

Last edited:
Han found her chilling with her party pals today!

Elf on the shelf (78)-001.jpg

I think she needs some extra magic as she wants to go First Class to the North Pole tonight, cheeky madam!

elf on the shelf.jpg

Last edited:
Brandi has found herself a nice strong man today. :D

IMG_20151218_134402-001.jpg

Now she's looking at quick ways at reporting back to Santa!

IMG_20151218_134918-001.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back