I recently received some Dobla Candy Canes from Dawn Foods just before Christmas, and I thought it would be worth doing a mini-review on them.
Now even though they were a gift, I haven't been asked to review them. However, I'm trying to review all the items that I use so that you guys know what they are and where to buy them from. That way, you can make your own informed decisions about the products you see on my site and decide if they're for you.
Now back to the review!
Dobla Candy Canes - Luxury white chocolate canes covered in a deep red swirl.
- The Candy Cane is approximately 45 mm from the top to the base.
- The width of the stick is around 13 mm.
- The depth is 6 mm.
- While the bend on the top is approximately 25 mm across.
- The Candy Cane is a creamy colour with a deep red swirl.
- Silky chocolate flavour.
- Very creamy.
- No after taste.
- Milk & Soya
- White Chocolate
- Cocoa Butter
- Whole Milk Powder
- Vanilla Flavourings
- Colour Print for the Stripes
- Robust so do not break easily.
- Smooth texture.
- Good quality chocolate used in the cane.
- Approximately 3 grams per Candy cane.
- Over 10 months before they expire.
- Overall I'm really pleased with all aspects of the Dobla Candy Canes. Not only did they arrive promptly, but they're also packaged well and were a big hit with everyone who tried one. I would definitely recommend this product.