If you are making Cinnamon Rolls and want to extend their shelf life, here are a few things you can do to keep them fresher for longer.
- Store them in an air-tight container once cooled.
- Ensure each bun is wrapped in plastic/saran wrap, and then place them in an air-tight zip-lock bag.
- You can keep them in the fridge for a few days but ensure they are well-wrapped and sealed so that the refrigerator doesn't dry them out.
- If you are making a large amount, you may well be advised to store them tightly wrapped in the freezer.
- If you are keeping them in a baking pan/tray, double-wrap them in plastic/saran wrap and then add an additional layer of tin foil. The reason being saran wrap/plastic wrap is breathable, so even if you wrap a product in it, it still needs to be sealed to ensure all the moisture stays contained within it.