What's new

Candy Floss Grapes.......Yummy! (1 Viewer)

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
I have been looking for these lovely things since last year when I saw an article on them, and the other day we finally found them in the supermarket. Whoop, whoop, dance dance! :) Originally I thought they were sold in Asda, but we never found them in there and then the other day John spotted them in Tesco.

Candy Floss Grapes.jpg

I have to admit the Candy Floss Grapes are luscious, (@Bill these would be Cotton Candy Flavoured Grapes across the pond) although they are wasted on Han as she just thinks they taste like grapes and cannot taste the hint of candy floss that you get from each bite. I love them as does John and I can definitely say these are right up my alley for one of your five or seven or nineteen items of fruit per day. I have to ration myself because they are just that good. :p:p:p

Oh, look at you with all your different varieties, the best we usually get are either red or green. The only other flavour we saw along with these ones were Tropical Burst so I think we may have to try those too. Thanks to your charts I now have a better idea of when they are available. :wink:

So grape update......

We have now tried strawberry flavoured grapes, they taste like proper strawberries as in the fruit. We're also back on the Candy Floss ones again. I like these grapes they mess with your mind and your taste buds. It's funny! :p

That's all she says now when there is something on TV about them. I think it's stuck with her. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back