What's new
We may be looking to go to this bad boy this year! :D

Cake International.JPG

After going to the Cake and Bake show for the last few years Jules and I have decided to hopefully make the trip to Birmingham this year to see all the fabulous things going on at Cake International. We are a bit last minute on this and need to sort out some tickets and transport but I'm hoping if we pull our finger out we can get sorted. Wish us luck and I'll keep you posted!

:thumbs:

Unfortunately we didn't make the show today so we are hoping to go in November. To be quite honest looking at this storm weather I'm glad we didn't go!

Sorry you didn't manage to get there Angie but I can understand with regards the weather the wind is getting quite strong here today plus it's been raining a lot as well. :scream:

We were pushing it especially because we had left it so late and March has just flown by. The weather has been dire and the wind is getting up now so to be honest it wouldn't have been a great trip.

I'm sure we will either do the Cake and Bake again or if we plan ahead do the trip to Birmingham even though it will be a trek. The Intl one is a larger event so we know it will be worth it we just need to sort the logistics. The joys of juggling! [emoji16]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back