What's new

Birthday Wishes (1 Viewer)

Joan

Here's wishing Angie a Very Happy Birthday with many more to come. Hope you have a good day and get spoilt rotten.

Only just seen the new Birthday Wishes thread, so a very happy birthday again , Angie
:D
xxx

Happy Birthday, Angie. Hope you're having a lovely day!

We're looking forward to seeing you next week at Walkden. I haven't a clue yet on what to do in decorating my cake. Unless I come up with some inspiration between now and then, I'll be relying on your ideas and skills to come up with something wonderful :wink: I don't think Cath's actually going to decorate a cake. Instead she wants to model an aeroplane for her son's birthday (he's a pilot) and she's hoping you'll be able to give her some tips on how to create one.

Once again, I've had a hectic week or so and haven't had any 'laptop' time. My niece's birthday cake and the decorating, in particular the dining room, was more or less finished just in time for family visiting last Saturday. They went home yesterday so all bedding and towels washed and things back to normal today. (Whatever 'normal' is)
:D
I'm absolutely pooped now but still managed Linda's class last night which was just the tonic I needed! We made a chocolate brownie and very nice it is too. Linda turned hers into a celebration cake filled with frosting and topped with melted white chocolate and sat chocolates on top. It looked lovely.

Enjoy the rest of your birthday and see you next week :D xxx

Thanks, Sue!

I have had a fab birthday, especially the fabulous puppet and magic show that Mr Leopard (John), Mrs Orkar (Represents Me) (Orca that should be but it's the way Han spelt it on her writing paper made me giggle) and Mischievous Monkey, (Hannah) were part of, I nearly cried laughing. I did want to video it, but John was having none of it! Lol!

The magic show was also a great treat and very funny, Hans not practised that much and then read the instructions whilst she did the trick and then proceeded to read me the instructions on how she did it!

We have been out for tea, and I had a candle placed in my slice of chocolate fudge cake, John wouldn't sing Happy Birthday to me properly, so he's lost brownie points now! Linda sent me the funniest card ever; it made me chuckle; it's like a take from one of our lessons. I received some beautiful flowers from my friend Gail, and I have received lots of cards from my wonderful friends and goddaughter. I have also received, cake goodies, cutters, nozzles, chocs, wine, beauty stuff and of course lots of love. Han played me Katy Perry's Birthday song and Google even change the Doodle for me today!
:wink:

I'm feeling the love and very blessed, thank you for all your wishes and to all those on 7F too!

Here are some of my pics...

Birthday 1.JPG

Birthday 2.JPG

Birthday 3.JPG

Last edited:
Awww, thanks for sharing your pics with us. They're so lovely, especially the last one with you and Hannah. Love the presents too and the stories behind them. You really are blessed xxx

I love that photo of you and Hannah Angie, pleased to hear you had a good day and your presents were wonderful. :D

Lol! I know Bill, although I would have been banned in an instant! Trust me you would have paid top dollar for it! It was priceless!

:thumbs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back