What's new

Belated Halloween (1 Viewer)

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
We made pumpkins this year, Han did her own and literally peeled the entire thing, I traced a face and then cut it out, I know it's cheating but I cannot freehand very well unless it's making models.

The bad thing is I didn't get a daytime picture of mine! Lol! It does look spooky in the dark though, Han dressed up and went Trick or Treating with her friends and I made some ghost cakes for her to take with her.

Did you guys do anything?

Halloween Ang.jpg

This one is mine, I'm quite impressed with it! Lol!

Halloween Han.jpg

This one is Han's.

Joker Han.jpg

Wow! I love her costume, the cakes look good as well. You both did well with the pumpkins. Nothing went off here, didn't get any body around Trick or Treating.

Of course Kelly went all out with the house decorated and the kids dressed up to go Trick or Treating plus it was Connors birthday so they had a great day. :smilingimp:

Looks like fun :) I didn't do anything. Lived here 29 years, and no kids have ever come. 1st year I bought candy, not since, lol

A Guy

Lol we didn't get anyone either, I had a bowl full of sweets too. Han got a bucket full after she went trick or treating with her friends.

Her costume was very last minute and we painted her face using pictures from the internet, she hates make up though so when we got to the lipstick bit she wasn't impressed. she had lots of fun though!

I thought it was Connors birthday, I'm sure he had a fabulous time and got plenty of sweets.

Don't know about lots of sweets she's never encouraged them in to having many, they're more into healthy eating.

He did have a good day though. :smiley:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back