What's new

Beauty and the Beast Cupcake Toppers Review (1 Viewer)

1 Beauty and the Beast Cupcake Topper Review By Help Me Bake - Copy (Medium).jpg
I have been searching for some Beauty and the Beast Cupcake Toppers recently and decided on these premium rice paper ones from My Cupcake Toppers. The website has a variety of products available including Edible Icing, Rice Paper and Premium Rice Paper Toppers, all of which can be ordered in sheet form or pre-cut into discs.

1-Beauty-and-the-Beast-Cupcake-Topper-Review-By-Help-Me-Bake-480x334.jpg

I opted for the 15 x Premium Rice Paper Pre Cut Discs. (I know for all you eagle-eyed readers there are only 13 in this picture, but the other two are pictured below). 😊

Beauty-and-the-Beast-Cupcake-Topper-Review-by-Help-Me-Bake-480x640.jpg

Once ordered they arrived the next day in a sealed cellophane bag in the envelope.

3-Beauty-and-the-Beast-Cupcake-Topper-Review-by-Help-Me-Bake-480x360.jpg

They are clearly labelled and list their best before date. (Thus allowing you to order in advance if needs be and use them at your leisure).

4-Beauty-and-the-Beast-Cupcake-Topper-Review-by-Help-Me-Bake-480x504.jpg

The edible cupcake topper measures 50 mm x 50 mm and is approximately 1 mm in thickness. It also comes with instructions explaining how to use them.

5-Beauty-and-the-Beast-Cupcake-Topper-Review-by-Help-Me-Bake-480x420.jpg

The rice paper toppers can be stuck with either a small amount of water or edible glue. I decided to use extra water on Belle, and as you can see that with too much water, the discs become transparent. (With a light coating of water they would be fine).

6-Beauty-and-the-Beast-Cupcake-Topper-Review-by-Help-Me-Bake-480x360.jpg

I then tested the Beast topper with glue. I lightly covered the edges with edible glue and stuck it to the fondant icing that I'd roughly cut out: no smearing, no tearing and no transparency.

7-Beauty-and-the-Beast-Cupcake-Topper-Review-by-Help-Me-Bake-480x483.jpg

I then taste tested the topper. Now, I'm not a lover of rice paper; however, I was quite surprised at how nice they were. (Not bitter like some papers have been).

8-Beauty-and-the-Beast-cupcake-topper-review-by-Help-Me-Bake-480x504.jpg

To finish off, I then did the slice test, which was also excellent.

The reason for the purchase of the toppers was so that I could use the rose one on the front of my Beauty and the Beast Cake.

Overall I'm exceptionally pleased with the products and would highly recommend this company.

• They have fast turnaround time from order to receipt of your goods.
  • Excellent customer service.
  • Anna emails or texts you updates, so you know when your items have been shipped.
  • They also have rave reviews on Trustpilot.
To order the cupcake toppers or other products, please go to www.mycupcaketoppers.co.uk.

Related Posts

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back