What's new

Ask Siri the zero question. (1 Viewer)

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
As well as continual sneezing today we also asked Siri "What is zero divided by zero?" as per the twitter trend. We were quite amused by the results.

Try it, it's quite funny. :D

Me like cookies. :wink:

Who's Siri Angie, only just starting in the forums been doing the new upgrade to 10.

Siri is Apple's personal assistant that you ask questions to, it's the iPads version of Cortana. I wonder if you ask Cortana the same thing if the answer would be the same?

:roflmao:I've just used my Lumia 830 phone, I didn't speak to Cortana but typed in the question asking her for the answer and she just brought up a load of links to articles about asking Siri the same question.

It was quite funny bringing up the Washington Post link as that had the video of someone asking and the reply about them not having friends. :D

OK I've just actually done it via speaking to Cortana and she gives you the link to Wikipedia for the mathematic solution then she does go onto to giving more links for the Siri answer. :D

Lol! It's funny isn't it, I can now post one of the many vids that have appeared on youtube asking the question.

[video=youtube;xOhq_cjOGNo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOhq_cjOGNo[/video]

I'm glad Cortana has given you some info and links, John saw the question on twitter so we tried it. We had a right giggle about it, I wonder who came up with the question?

I love both the cookie monster and cookies.

cookie monster.JPG cookies.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back