What's new

Today...what have you been up to? [4] (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's the best bit! 😊

Still not got the tree up yet, I did ask Han if she fancied doing it today, but she's still poorly, so we're going to give it a miss.
We have pulled the decorations out (but I haven't done anything with them), so at least it's a start. Well, that's what I'm telling myself anyway! 😂

fVvDqqf.jpg

A Guy

Now that's something I hadn't thought about, we have enough cans with the amount John drinks of Diet Coke in a week, although we put them out for recycling. 🙄 😂

Yeah, that's right, it's just the way it is. I think at this time of year not much gets done no matter how hard you try. 😂

Yeah, that's right, it's just the way it is. I think at this time of year not much gets done no matter how hard you try. 😂
I know that feeling, the days gone and I'm wondering why I haven't got anything done. 🤣

Yeah, I'll show you the before and after pics. Han wanted me to wait until next week to do it but I said if we had waited that long we would never have gotten around to doing it.

John was hoping to start a trend with a naked tree but I've decorated it now. 😂

Before...this is what it was like for two days until Han put her new decoration on it and then I told her to move it so we could see it. She gets really grumpy with me but I said she could leave it where she wanted or put it front and centre where we would all be able to see it. She then moved it front and centre. :D

Naked Tree (1).jpg

After...

Decorated Tree.jpg

Granted it isn't my best work, but it had to be thrown together in an hour and a half in between dropping Han off last night and picking her up. And then we were on a mission to find the lights! 🤪

It's made up of a lot of decorations she has made throughout the years so it always takes me down memory lane when I do it. I'm just glad it's done.

Last edited:
The tree looks great, I know what you mean about leaving it for later, if I don't get a move on nothing will get put on show here. 🙄
Last year I just put my small optic light tree up but still put the decorations belonging to the kids when they were small on it. :)

I was thinking about starting to put things up tonight while John is babysitting but it's not going to happen, don't have enough breath so I'll just stay in my chair and be lazy. 🙃

I see you're getting into the Christmas spirit Bill. 🎄 😂

Well, John going to babysit turned out to be very expensive, 3 new tyres and nearly £150 later. :scream:

Had two wisdom teeth pulled Thursday and my jaw still hurts.
I didn't know they would bother doing that after the age of 60.
All the girls are out shopping so I'm sitting here moping looking
at a German chocolate cake I don't dare eat.

Had two wisdom teeth pulled Thursday and my jaw still hurts.
I didn't know they would bother doing that after the age of 60.
All the girls are out shopping so I'm sitting here moping looking
at a German chocolate cake I don't dare eat.

Ouch! I had mine pulled in my 20s, went back to work after. All my friends went home and moaned for days. Your teeth must have been pushing on ones next to them or something

A Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back