What's new

Rainbow Cupcakes & Piping Class (1 Viewer)

If you have ever fancied getting a bit more creative with your cupcakes and you want to sprinkle some colour into things, then this workshop could be for you. Learn how to make an assortment of coloured batters, marble effects and even inside surprise cupcakes all from one little baking workshop.

Not only will you get colour creative, but you will also learn some piping techniques to embellish and finalise your designs. On this two hour session, you can relax, get some insider baking knowledge and create some ravishing rainbow cupcakes too.

Have fun watching our demonstrations and then indulge yourself in creativity and enjoyment. Everything is provided on the course, and we even offer light refreshments throughout the evening.

So if you'd like trying something new, have a bit of 'me time' or simply want to meet new people then join us, everyone is welcome. No prior experience is necessary, and you get to take home your 6 freshly baked and decorated cupcakes at the end of the evening. What could be better than that!

Rainbow-Cupcakes-Help-Me-Bake-2-480x356.jpg

Rainbow-Cupcakes-Help-Me-Bake-1-480x356.jpg

Ref:HMB123 Rainbow Cupcakes and Piping.
Date:Monday 22nd February 2016
Time:7:00pm - 9:00pm
Cost:£25 per Adult or £20 per Child* (11-17yrs)
Venue:Standish Community High School, Kenyon Road, Standish, Wigan, WN6 0NX

These colourful cupcakes are a great party piece and add lashings of colour to any children's party. In order to create the rainbow effect, I used colour splash edible dyes. I will be showing you how to make these bright, beautiful treats on our Rainbow cupcake and Piping Workshop.

To book a place on this course simply choose one of the following options...

Payment
Options:
1.Text or call me direct and Pay by Bank transfer.
2.Text or call me directly to reserve your place and then pay for the evening.
3.Pay using the PayPal links below.....

An adult must accompany* Children aged between 11-17 throughout the workshop.

Should you have any questions relating to this workshop, then please contact me on the above number.

Please ensure you read the T&C's

If you are happy to proceed then book your place(s) and I look forward to teaching you soon!

allergen-e1489440458842.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back