What's new

New member welcome messages. (1 Viewer)

Thanks Kari

Lovely to see you on here, I can attest to your Lazy Man's Choc Cake and it is truly divine!

Last edited:
Hi angie, julian here.
lovin the pink ambiance, brings out my feminine side.
last cake i had a hand in making was a castle to accompany my now 17 yr old lads mega blocks dragons set, with dragons and whatnot.
the cat jumped up on the kitchen surface and knocked a turret (swiss roll) to the floor.
we didnt mention that bit and why one turret was shorter than the others.
anyhow. will be lurking occasionally to pick up tips , still have two other littler ones that need my skills. :D

Hi Julian

Thanks for joining the site and for the story which I found amusing. (I'm loving the avatar :))

I'm very pleased that you have had a hand in cake baking and that you will frequent the site.

Pop by anytime!

Regards

Angie :D

thanks angie, will be looking for recipies from time to time, (the simpler the better:))
hi bill
this would be my sig :D cant seem to upload or attach it
attachment.php

Last edited:
I better get some more recipes on here because if the summer turns out to be a washout you may be baking a lot. Scones are a great one too and very quick to do. :)

Last edited:
Hello fellow bakers (and fellow cake-eaters!) I'm liking this new site alot! :D

Anyway... my name is Michelle and I had the fortune of meeting Angie at a recent college course. She taught me pretty much all I know about baking to date!

I'm now well and truly hooked on baking though and have lots of cake ideas whizzing round my head and not enough time to actually bake them!

My next project will be a Rock Band themed cake for my Dad's birthday next month... well that's the plan anyway! *crosses fingers!*

Look forward to getting to know you guys x

Hi Michelle

I'm glad you got the chance to check out the site and join. :D

I look forward to seeing how your skills are progressing and cannot wait to see pics of your dads cake. :cool:

Hi Angie,

Nice looking place you have here! :D

I figured it's as good a time as any to try my hand at something besides microwave cuisine,

looking forward to trying out one of the easier recipes first.

Derek

(derekimo at SF)

Hi to all the other's as well. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back