What's new

Movie Night (3 Viewers)

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
We've been watching a few films lately and I know you've just watched all the Harry Potter Films Joan so I thought it may be worth starting a thread on all the movies we collectively see.

Our most recent ones are...

I've just noticed we seem to have a Sandra Bullock theme going on. :)

Last edited:
The last one I watched was The Greatest Showman, can't say I was really impressed with it although I know it's been highly rated. Oh sorry, the last one we watched was The Meg, enjoyed that although John said you'll never be able to surpass Jaws when it comes to shark films. :D

I still haven't watched the Greatest Showman yet, although I have downloaded it on Sky so it's waiting for me when I'm ready. So you didn't really rate it then? I've heard people have watched it countless times and Han went to the pictures to watch it and says it's fab. She's still on at me to watch Harry Potter! :lmao:

Have you watched Fantastic Beasts yet? I really enjoyed that and am looking forward to the new Grindelwald Movie.

We watched The Meg too, I really liked it but I agree with John about Jaws films, they're a childhood favourite of mine. :D

Not watched Fantastic Beasts yet, I'll probably wait till it comes on the telly and then watch it and see if it's worth paying for. :D

Fair enough but keep an eye for it, it's really good, wizardry and full of fantasy stuff. I really enjoyed it.

I think that was the one I saw in the paper work which came with my Harry Potter boxed set and I thought then I wouldn't mind having that, we'll see. :)

John was on about us going to see the new Aqua Man Movie but we haven't got round to it yet.

Today's movie was finally....

We really enjoyed it, although Han's already seen it numerous times. :D

I watched that a couple of weeks ago and to be honest it didn't really excite me. It was OK but for saying it was supposed to be a musical it didn't impress me.
I know a lot have raved about it but it was not my idea of a musical and I wouldn't buy it or watch it again. :)

I watched that a couple of weeks ago and to be honest it didn't really excite me. It was OK but for saying it was supposed to be a musical it didn't impress me.
I know a lot have raved about it but it was not my idea of a musical and I wouldn't buy it or watch it again. :)

We did like it, I'm a fan of Hugh Jackman anyway but I do agree with you Joan that it lacked something of a musical and seemed more concentrated on the film. The singers were amazing but I don't think I could watch it some 15 times like some people have.

There wasn't a claw in sight Bill. 🐺

I'll agree with you there Angie that as a film it was OK just couldn't really be classed a musical. Kelly likes Hugh Jackman but as part of the Marvel set of superhero films, I think he's one of them, brains gone a bit dead at present worried about the weather. :scream:

Yeah he's fabulous as Wolverine, but he's such a lovely guy, I love seeing him in interviews because he seems so down to earth and has a lovely word to say about everyone.

Aww bless you, why's the weather bothering you?

Well loss of power mainly, we're screwed for everything if that goes, no heating, cooking, lighting etc. I'm always more worried when it's windy as well as there is still 1 tree that needs to come down. It's a great tall Ash tree, it's higher than the bungalow, and it's right between the electricity wires that run from the pole next door to mine and next doors properties plus another bungalow next door but 1. Depending on which way it fell it could take out the wires, the end of our bungalow and flatten our car. 😧

Oh no! I do hope you're still in one piece this morning and you managed to have a lovely tea! 😉

Still here :D we did have a dusting of snow overnight but the sun came out and it disappeared, it's very cold though.
:(
My shopping arrived on time, well the Tesco one did but the Asda was late as they'd had a van go down due to black ice.

I'm trying not to move too much as since Wednesday in a lot of pain because of muscle spasms in my lower back. :(

:(
KAc25QA.gif

A Guy

Thanks you two, I'm trying to take it easy feeling a bit sorry for myself the last few days with one thing and another.

Still onwards and upwards no good moping it won't make things any better and we've not had any more snow so that's got to be good. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back