What's new

Harry Redknapp brings you Harry's Roly Polys (1 Viewer)

After watching TV last night and catching a real-time advert, I was delighted to see footballing legend Harry Redknapp in a fabulous Roly Poly advert. Now for those of you that don't know it was the only thing that kept Harry going in the celebrity jungle. That and the love of his life, Sandra!

harry.JPG

So in honour of his favourite pudding, he has now put together a website with Go Daddy.

Harry's Roly Polys are currently available at harrysrolypolys.uk to raise money for charity.

Good on you, Harry!

Last edited:
Is that the first time you've seen that advert Angie, it first came on TV months ago?

Is that the first time you've seen that advert Angie, it first came on TV months ago?

Yeah.

Lol! Well, I don't watch adverts or live TV anymore, so when I saw it, I just had to post it....better late than never. 😂

We mainly watch live TV, we do watch things we've recorded when several programs that we want to see are all on at the same time and we'll use catch up if we miss one.

I don't do live TV anymore because I can't fast forward the adverts. I much prefer watching a programme all the way through without it being interrupted. That's why I was so behind the times with Harry. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back