What's new

Happy Birthday Joan! (1 Viewer)

A Guy

I hope you have a great Birthday...and many more :p

Hugs, Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Bill, just taken delivery of a gorgeous bouquet, nurse is here at present hooking John up to the drip. :roflmao:

WP_20160801_13_05_32_Pro.jpg

WP_20160801_13_07_20_Pro.jpg

My beautiful bouquet, I love it. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthddddddaaaaay dddddeeeeeaaaarrrrr Joan, Happy Birthday to you. :party:

......and that was in my bestest singing voice. :D

We're so glad you liked the flowers, especially me because John chose them, bless him the boy did good.

Have a wonderful day, and I hope there aren't too many interruptions. :wink:

P.S Send our love to John and wish him a speedy recovery.

Last edited:
Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthddddddaaaaay dddddeeeeeaaaarrrrr Joan, Happy Birthday to you. :party:

......and that was in my bestest singing voice. :D

We're so glad you liked the flowers, especially me because John chose them, bless him the boy did good.

:thumbs:

Have a wonderful day and I hope there isn't too many interruptions. :wink:

P.S Send our love to John and wish him a speedy recovery.

Thank you, it sounded good from this side, :p, your John did very well they are beautiful. :thumbs:

I'll tell my John, he's asleep on the couch at the moment, neither off us are getting any sleep as such, there's a doctors review tomorrow to see if he still needs the drip for the antibiotics and the change over to the district nurse for his foot. Waiting for the nurses for the midnight shift at present.

Talk again soon.

:roflmao: He's got good taste with regards the flowers Bill, I'm going to enjoy watching them develop long past my birthday. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back