What's new

Happy Birthday Joan (1 Viewer)

Angie

Administrator
Staff member

Happy birthday, Joan, we hope you have a truly wonderful and blessed day! 🥳

Thank you, just having a lazy day, which is my usual way of spending a day. 🤣

Kelly and the family came over this morning with my card and she'd made me a gorgeous sponge cake, she had made it before they came over and it was still slightly warm but at least it had cooled enough for her to put the jam inside. Apparently Caia had been singing Happy Birthday at breakfast ready for them coming over but when they got here she just gave me the card and said Happy Birthday. 😂

Got a text from my eldest son and he's going to FaceTime me when he gets home from work and my youngest son will probably phone when he is home from work as well. :)

Many happy returns of the day Joan :wink:

p7tjfDO.png

A Guy

Aww, bless it sounds like you've had a lovely day, did you manage to get some facetime and further phonecalls with your sons?

But most of all did you enjoy the cake?

Oh yes the cake is gorgeous, she does make a good cake, mind you seeing that one from Bill and I'm drooling. 😂

Yes got a great FaceTime session, talking to my eldest when he moved the phone around as my grandson had just got in from work. I hardly recognised him he's such a grown up looking young man, he's 21 in October.

I got a Facebook video and greeting from my youngest son but that's OK as he did post at least. :D

The only one I don't hear from is my eldest daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back