What's new

Happy Birthday Angie! (1 Viewer)

A Guy

I have it on good authority today Angie is finally 21! And is now old enough to drink in most countries. Or she has a husband that drives her to drink...something like that...

Happy Birthday Angie!

VOB9Qwc.jpg

A Guy

Lol! thanks you guys, Hannah informs me I'm a few decades old today although she always knocks 10 years off my age so people think I've either aged badly or I had her quite young! Lol! :wink:

Wishing you the very best Angie, hope you have a wonderful day with lots of pressies and many more to come.

Thanks Joan, we're snowed in and have been waiting for a smart meter to be fitted today but they never arrived again!

Out for afternoon tea with the girlies on Friday and my friend weather pending will be coming tomorrow.

We had a few flakes this morning, it was steady and was trying to settle but then it stopped and the sun came out. So that's Tuesdays snow it's now due Thursday/Friday again so we'll see. I'm keeping an eye on my oil level as I don't want to get too low before ordering its my only source of heating.

How bad is the snow your way, hope it clears up so you can have your birthday tea with the girls and your friend manages to get to you, I bet Han likes the snow. Caia was very excited when it was coming down a bit thicker this morning shouting to Kelly, it's snowing, it's snowing, she's never seen it before. :D

We enjoyed our afternoon tea after everyone arrived (there was a bit of a mix up with texts and collecting my friend) We did have a lovely time and the food was good although I seemed to have the smallest pot of tea in the world. I'm also sure they were trying to get rid of us because every now and again someone kept coming out and standing right next to us cleaning cutlery and banging about a little. They did it twice so I'm wondering if we overstayed a bit either way we stayed put and had a good time.

We enjoyed our afternoon tea after everyone arrived (there was a bit of a mix up with texts and collecting my friend) We did have a lovely time and the food was good although I seemed to have the smallest pot of tea in the world. I'm also sure they were trying to get rid of us because every now and again someone kept coming out and standing right next to us cleaning cutlery and banging about a little. They did it twice so I'm wondering if we overstayed a bit either way we stayed put and had a good time.
Glad you managed to get your afternoon tea party and didn't let them banging about put a damper on the celebrations. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back