What's new

Bake Fun Vintage Lace Impression Mat/Pad Set 2 Review (1 Viewer)

These intricate vintage impression mats will deliver quick results, enhance your cupcakes and bring you excellent results time after time.
3 Bake Fun Vintage Mould Bake Fun.jpg
1-Bake-Fun-Vintage-Moulds-475x640.jpg

The vintage mats I received were 141mm in length x 67mm wide x 3 - 4mm thick and are a pastel shade of blue. There are two designs in the package one is very intricate and would be a beautiful topper to use for a baby shower cupcake, and the other design reminds me a little of celebrations and fireworks. I found the mats themselves to be made of plastic and silicone; they are easy to bend but sturdy enough not to be flimsy. I pre-washed the mats before use in hot soapy water, and they washed and dried fine.

2-Bake-Fun-Vintage-Moulds-5-480x356.jpg

They are extremely easy to use, and the pattern impression looks lovely, I lightly dusted the mat with icing (confectioners) sugar before use, I then placed it on top of my sugarpaste fondant and then rolled over the mat with a rolling pin, I then simply peeled the mat away leaving just a beautiful design behind. There is no mess and no fuss just great results, if you have a little icing (confectioners) sugar on your sugarpaste, then you can lightly remove it using a small dry paintbrush.

3-Bake-Fun-Vintage-Mould-Bake-Fun-480x360.jpg

Instant results and a great buy, these are a great addition to any cake decorators toolkit.

4-Bake-Fun-Vintage-Embossed-Mats-480x362.jpg

Buy from

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back