Continue reading...Here’s a quick and easy tutorial showing you how to make your own Marbled Caramel Shortbread. You will need to start by pre-heating the oven.
Pre-heat the oven to one of the following:-
180°C – Fan Assisted
190-200°C – Conventional Oven
Gas Mark 4/5
Method: Step 1
BISCUIT BASE INGREDIENTS
125g/5oz Unsalted Butter
100g/4oz Granulated or Caster Sugar
250g/10oz Plain Flour
1. Weigh out the butter and sugar and then cream together using a hand whisk.
2. Then add the flour and mix to a fluffy dough.
3. Press the fluffy dough into a greased swiss roll/rectangular tin and prick with a fork.
4. Bake for approx 20 minutes or until golden in colour.
5. Once baked remove from the oven and leave to cool.
Method: Step 2...