How to make chocolate buttercream recipe and guide.
100 grams Softened Butter
200 grams Icing Sugar
1 Tablespoon of Cocoa or Melted Chocolate
1. Place the butter into a mixing bowl and whisk to make it fluffy.
2. Next sift in the Icing Sugar and Cocoa/ Chocolate into the bowl.
3. Whisk them together until combined, taste to ensure it does not taste powdery if it does continue to whisk and taste again.
4. Mixture should be light and fluffy.
5. Can be used for piping around 6 cupcakes or to cover a marbled pudding cake.
Tip: Double the mixture to cover a chocolate log, fill and cover a small chocolate cake or cover additional cupcakes.